Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Cutest Cork Wallet

I've been trying to think of ideas for Christmas presents this year to sew for my family. This is never a fast process for me, hence just starting. I love to make pretty things but normally run out of time and don't get much done before the holidays. Then I remembered that I bought a little cork wallet pattern by Sassafras Lane. It looked pretty easy so I tried it and finished it in about 90 minutes. I'm a very slow sewer. I got it at my local quilt shop for about $10. Needless to say, I will be making a ton of these. I think you can also make it out of other fabric as well. The imagination is the limit. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Repairing a Quilt by Hand

     Repairing quilts is no easy task. I am learning this by trial and error on a quilt that I offered my services for. I have never repaire...