Friday, April 26, 2019

TVMQG Block of the Month

I am working on my block of the month tonight. The guild I am a part of, TVMQG, has a monthly bom that we then put into quilts and donate at the end of the year. This one is called the X Plus Quilt Block found at the Badskirt website. It's been an easy block to cut and put together so far. I love bright colors and patterns so I chose this green and orange to go together for my square.

I will add another picture when I am done with the block. Tonight was just the cutting, tomorrow is sewing night.
I have more UFOs than I care to admit so I have also been working on those so I have a little room to work on my bigger sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repairing a Quilt by Hand

     Repairing quilts is no easy task. I am learning this by trial and error on a quilt that I offered my services for. I have never repaire...